As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Enjoy sunset views from the picturesque Ammoudi Bay during golden hour, under the town of Oia, on our iconic sunset cruise line.
Cruise along Santorini’s caldera cliffs on a modern catamaran yacht for a top-notch water experience, including visits to the Red and White beaches, swimming in the volcano’s warm springs, and a full Greek meal with drinks prepared on board.
During your 5-hour sunset catamaran small-group cruise aboard a modern catamaran yacht, cruise around the postcard-perfect island of Santorini.
Choose the sunset cruise departure and enjoy breathtaking views of the caldera while gliding across the Aegean Sea’s glistening waters.
Cruise to the Red Beach, White Beach, or Mesa Pigadia beaches and swim in the warm volcanic springs, where areas of the water are colder due to the island’s long history of volcanic activity.
At a secluded bay of the Santorini lagoon or the volcano, a delicious fresh lunch featuring BBQ chicken, pan-fried fish fillets, and complimentary Greek wine and beer provides the finishing touches.
Finish your day by taking a photo of the sun setting in Santorini with your phone or camera.
A maximum of 18 guests plus the crew is allowed on board, ensuring a relaxing and relaxed experience.
After the tour, our air-conditioned shuttle bus will carry you back to your hotel or Airbnb, allowing you to relax after a memorable evening on Santorini’s Aegean waters.
Are you ready for your sunset cruise in Santorini?
- Onboard a sleek catamaran yacht, enjoy a sunset cruise around Santorini.
- Santorini’s Red and White Beaches are within easy reach.
- Swim in the warm springs on a secluded bay of the Santorini volcano, or take a volcanic bath.
- Fish fillets, bbq chicken fillets, salads, pasta, rolls, spreads, and complimentary Greek wine and beer are all part of the rich Greek lunch.
- While sightseeing from the sea, catch breathtaking panoramas of picturesque Santorini.
- Round-trip transportation from all Santorini hotels and Airbnbs is included in the price.
Confirmation will be received at the time of booking. Not wheelchair accessible. Near public transportation. Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions. Most travelers can participate. There will be a maximum of 16 people on this tour/activity.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkeling equipment
- Restroom on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
All Fees and Taxes
This is a small group catamaran tour with a maximum capacity of 16 passengers (plus crew members).
Besides, You must need to carry Lightweight Luggage for the cruise tour!
Thank you so much!